Though it seems to come later every year, the cold is finally poking its icy nose around our doors. You feel it when you step out on the street, but all the more so when you’re lying awake at night with that shivery feeling in bed. So, now is the time to revisit your wardrobe, take a look at your latest nightwear purchases and decide whether they are enough to guarantee you a comfortable slumber without losing style points.
As we move into the AW19 men’s underwear season at Punto Blanco, we’d like to invite you on a journey. An imaginary journey to a futuristic world of technology where nothing is impossible and where comfort, fashion and next-generation fabrics blend together in a single concept. With this same concept in mind, we’ve created a collection where products stand out for their quality as well as their use of sustainable technical fabrics, with recycled microfibre and organic cotton playing a particularly dominant role. Technology and ecology are brought together in products with a futuristic vision.
October tends to be the month when we decide to incorporate new habits into our lives, followed by January (after the Christmas holidays), and is therefore a time when most people sign up to the gym and other activities related to sport and healthy living.
We are reaching the last days of August, the archetypal holiday month, and we’re all getting that sense that all good things come to an end. Thinking about being back in the old routine makes it feel like such a slog, and saying goodbye to the sun and sand and the pleasure of doing nothing can really fill us with sadness and trepidation.
Subscribe to our blog
Receive new posts via email span>
- The importance of nightwear
- Discover “Futurespection” and travel to the future with Punto Blanco
- Sport and relaxation to get back into our routine stress-free
- Sock collection AW19 Let autumn take over your feet
- Back to school with Punto Blanco
- Make the most of the last days of the sales!
- Stay active this summer with our Sport collection
- Which pyjamas will you be wearing?
- Travel Socks destinations for your holidays
- Check out Punto Blanco Urban Beach Style