Identity: INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1 S.A.U.
Tax ID Number: A59060491
Post address: Avda. Balmes, 16, Igualada, (08700) Barcelona (Spain)
Telephone: +34 938035252
Societat Anònima Unipersonal. Inscrita al R.M. Barcelona - T. 11.191, L. 10.039, S. 2º, F. 1º, H. 130.697, I. 1ª.
1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested on the website forms are generally obligatory (unless specified otherwise in the required field) to meet the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or if they are provided incorrectly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled, although the Website's content may be freely viewed.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. PROCESSING THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA, AND FOR HOW LONG
The personal data provided through the Website shall be processed by INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. for the following purposes:
· To manage, process and respond to requests, petitions, incidents or consultations sent by the User, when the User provides his or her data with the Subject "Contacts" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. User data shall be stored for this purpose until the User opposes or withdraws consent.
· To evaluate candidacy is staff hiring processes, when the User sends his or her Curriculum Vitae and with the Subject "Employment" to the email address email@example.com. User data shall be stored for this purpose until the User opposes or withdraws consent.
· To periodically send Users, even electronically, commercial communications related to the products, services, deals, promotions, events and news that may be of his or her interest, if the User provides consent by checking the pertinent checkbox, or if applicable, opposes or withdraws consent.
· To keep the User abreast of INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U.'S news on social media profiles, if the User follows INDUSTRIASVALLS 1, S.A.U. on his or her profiles. Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications on INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. on Social Media must stop following its profiles.
· Participate in the draws that INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. organizes, if the User gives his/her consent by marking the check box corresponding to the draw form.
4. WHAT USER DATA WILL INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. PROCESS?
INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. shall process the following User data categories:
· ID data: name, surnames and National ID Number, date of birth.
· Contact data: post address, email address and telephone number.
· Employment detail data.
· Academic and professional data.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING USER DATA?
INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U.'S processing of User data is based on the consent requested from the User, which may be withdrawn at any time. Notwithstanding, in the event of withdrawing consent, this shall not affect the legality of prior processing.
All instances of consent obtained for the aforementioned purposes are separate, so the User may only withdraw consent not affecting other instances of granting consent.
6. WHICH RECIPIENTS SHALL RECEIVE THE USER DATA?
Data shall not be transferred to third parties except for cases when there is a legal obligation to do so.
User data may be communicated to the INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. sales network (including franchises and companies in the group to which it belongs) and other entities that conduct activities necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, that provide their services in different business areas, with the objective of them processing the data to send you commercial communications, even electronically, on products and services that may be of your interest, if you authorise us to do so by checking the box set forth to this end on the webpage forms.
7. USER LIABILITY.
· Guarantees that the data he or she provides to INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. is truthful, accurate, complete and updated. To this end, the User is liable for the truthfulness of all data provided, and shall keep the provided information appropriately updated, so that it pertains to the User's actual status.
· The User shall be liable for false or untruthful information provided through the Website, and for the direct or indirect harm and damages that this causes to INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. or third parties.
· To be included in INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U.'S file, it is a mandatory requirement to be over 18 years of age.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information on products, services, promotions, deals, events or news that are relevant for the Users. Whenever a communication of this type is sent, it shall be sent solely and exclusively to Users who previously provided their consent to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to cease receiving commercial or promotional communications from INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U., the user may request to be removed from the service by clicking here.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may send a document to INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. with the Subject "Data Protection" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of the User's ID document, at any time and free of cost, to:
· Withdraw the consent granted.
· Obtain confirmation whether INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. is processing the User's personal data or not.
· Access his or her personal data.
· Rectify inexact or incomplete data.
· Request deletion of his or her data when, in addition to other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· Obtain limitation from INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. for data processing when one of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulation is met.
· Request data portability.
· File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es) at the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, Spain, when the interested party deems that INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. has violated the rights to which the User is entitled by applicable data protection regulations.
The information provided shall be kept throughout the duration of the commercial relationship, and in the event that the User exercises their right to cancellation or opposition, the data shall be kept in a file for a 2-month period beginning after reception of notification of cancellation or opposition, except in cases when, pursuant to applicable law, INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U is obligated to keep them for a longer period.
10. SECURITY MEASURES.
INDUSTRIAS VALLS 1, S.A.U. shall process User data at all times with absolute confidentiality, respecting the obligatory duty to secrecy regarding said data, pursuant to stipulations in applicable regulations. To this end, it shall take all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the User's data and to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, given the state of technology, the type of data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.